If you make a mistake on your ballot, you can simply make a notation correcting your vote. Please do not initial or sign your name after the correction.

If you prefer, no later than Tuesday, May 31, you may request a replacement ballot by mail, by calling (800) 881-VOTE (8683) or (909) 387-8300, or by emailing MailBallots@sbcountyelections.com. Include your name, residence address, mailing address, and date of birth. After May 31, replacement ballots must be requested in person at the Registrar of Voters, an early vote site or a polling place.